Transfer Audio Terms and Conditions
- All work is accepted under the condition that it is original and the owner has the rights to the copyright or has written consent from the copyright owner.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure materials they supply do not breach the “Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988”.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to give clear instructions for running order for orders that include more than one item, if instructions are not clear then the work may be returned undone.
- We reserve the right to refuse any work if we believe that the owner does not own the copyright.
- Full payment should be made in advance unless prior arrangements have been made & agreed.
- Any faults or problems with the work done should be reported within 5 working days of receiving your order.
- All faulty work will be redone immediately if found to be faulty on our equipment.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their equipment is compatible with the recording media used.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to deliver material to customers caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- We will make every effort possible to ensure the quality, integrity, and performance of all Video’s, DVD’s & Blu-ray’s duplicated and produced.
- Only high-quality media is used, and not only are quality controls applied at each stage of duplication procedures but all completed Video’s, DVD’s & Blu-ray’s are also sampled and tested at the end of the duplication run.
- Any information about us, our customers, our procedures and our customer’s products, financial and business information shall be treated as confidential.
- No variation of these terms and conditions will be valid unless agreed in writing.
- These terms and conditions, and the documents and agreements (electronic or otherwise) referred to herein set out the entire agreement between the company and each customer.
- We reserve the right to amend or change any prices or services without prior notice at any time.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Transfer Audio and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Transfer Audio. Transfer Audio has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Transfer Audio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please get in touch with us.